About Me

My Photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

SANDY RELIEF QUILT BLOCKS


Here are my two blocks for the Sandy relief quilt.  And here is the website for Erin whose super idea to warm up all those people who were ravaged by "Sandy".  She has instructions for this super easy and fun block on her site...will you help too??? 
 Julierose, La Blageuse


3 comments:

  1. Love your blocks, Julierose! Wasn't this a great idea? So glad we could help out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful blocks. the quilts are a great idea to warm those without power. they sure need it now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello! I love your blog! You won fabric from my blog, but are not responding to my emails. can you please send me an email with your address? THNAKS!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.