About Me

My Photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Thursday, March 6, 2014

NOT SO TACIT THURSDAY (Memories Edition)

Start with an old B&W picture::
AND DO THIS:


With paint dauber, scissors stamps & ink, tearing papers and gluing paper flowers....a cloudy day
what can we do with the kids...they are so bored...let's take them out for a walk in the woods and let them run it off....McCook Point, Niantic.  and that  old tree is now gone....ah youth!!

THEN: take another picture and
And remember that little girl in the tree above--she  is now in her wedding dress...time marches on....

and here, in the Autumn of the year she starts her journey to her new life.....
Proud and joyous Mom n' Dad ...
Sizzix cut out branches, leaf clear stickers, stamping, etc.....

I had such fun remembering these times while putting my pages together. I think that is what I most enjoy about scrapbooking...it calls to my mind all our happiest moments....this will go into my Project Life Memories album for March....every month I try to add old pictures along with the latest doings.

I hope you are all de-icing, de-frosting and de-snowing....
Hugs to all

Julierose, La blageuse Scrapeuse

6 comments:

  1. What a lovely way to keep your memories alive

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's pretty nice here today, sunny and lots of blue sky, can spring be far off?
    The pages are so nice, you look like you are having a great time with this project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your memory book. such fun to remember fun times

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are such beautiful pages! You will have a wonderful memory book!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you're setting up these gorgeous pictures. It was actually above freezing today! Hope spring comes soon! (I'm ignoring that big storm we might get next week!!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. fun pages - your collages are great.
    sunny here in CT but still cold and icy!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.