About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Saturday, January 4, 2014

A PICTURE & A THOUSAND WORDS..

In Here:

Layout One of our Christmas holiday................
Layout Two:...................

Is Grand'mere happy or what and "....here's Willa"!!

Our Christmas Family Portrait after a few thousand takes....see below 

'Kota kept getting into the action....  ;----))) great memories...

This is what I've been up to -- scrapping our lives.  For some reason I cannot fathom I feel compelled to scrap this year of 2014...and my quilting "Mojo" has
gone into hiding...so  this is where I am at right now...
Hope you enjoyed the photos...Hugs to all Julierose, La Blageuse

7 comments:

  1. Oh I love scrapping memories too! Don't fear, the mojo will return when the time is right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Niiiiice family! Everyone looks really happy.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Things come and go! You will find your mojo once again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you...doing what makes you happy now! Love the family picture with the dog's butt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is like a paper quilt of wonderful memories. Happy scrapping!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the dog was telling you that he is part of the family too. Lovely family photos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your family is beautiful, and your quilting mojo will come back to you again. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.