About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Monday, June 19, 2017

BLOGGING BREAK

I will not be posting this week as we are in the midst of dealing with a family/medical issue.

I am fine {if a bit edgey;)) }. Trips back and forth to a medical center out of state and all....

I should be back next weekend....in the meantime, I am still sewing when I can and
keeping my fingers crossed for a good outcome...

Hugs,
Julierose, La Blageuse

13 comments:

  1. Hugs and prayers for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope everything is okay. Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you and hoping all goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take care, I hope everything works out for the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh No julierose, I sure hope it works out. Sending good thoughts and I'm here if you want to chat. LeeAnna

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so sorry to hear this. I hope everything works out okay.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are in my thoughts and prayers, my friend. BIG HUGS!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.