About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Saturday, September 9, 2017

BACK TO BACK "BOO-VILLE"

                                 The reverse side  for: "Skullduggery"
                                           
                                          ( which is the little Halloween Dresden)

I was able to use up a lot of my 2.5" squares leftover from that Postage Swap
hanging around....(Ignore those skulls lurking across the top, they belong to
Monsta Mash, they keep on popping up everywhere--oooouuuu...)




AND:

The 2nd reverse : I only made a few of those hourglasses--not my favorite thing to make
too many seams crossing.....lumpy and bumpy is my name for these....

This will be the reverse side 
                                          FOR the "Monsta Mash" (Ghastlies)

I hope to layer these two tomorrow ready for quilting...just maybe this year i will have something to put out for Halloween (love the fabrics though);)))

(if I don't give them away....there's always that in the back of my mind, as I am not a huge Halloween fan {x-cept for the candy of course lol}

and my two grandgirls LOVE it at ages 5  ("...almost 6 Grand-mere!" reminds Fiona) and 4 yr old Willa ("I'm a BIG girl now, Grand-mere, I go to pre-school and everything!!").....
 hmmmmm, 

hugs, Julierose
La Blageuse ("It was a dark and stormy night-euse")





7 comments:

  1. I love halloween quilty things. I've given most of mine away. The few I have, I put out the beginning of October. I don't really celebrate Halloween. As an adult, I've never lived where there were trick-or-treaters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is coming out so great! I do put out a few quilted things for Halloween. Even though my kids are in their 20's, they still like them! Fun holiday! The candy is my favorite part too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have any Halloween quilts but always enjoy seeing what others have made. Great spooky projects! You should have the, done in plenty of time for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous! Halloween is catching on in Japan, but I don't think it is understood.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Halloween - great fabrics especially the skulls

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooo Both really good, but I love the last one! Worth the work! LeeAnna

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.