About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Saturday, February 15, 2020

LOVE FOR 3 ORANGES

                                                                    Orange star

                                                                Flying Oranges

                                                            Ojos Oranjas

  These three Orange minis make a total of 5 finishes----so far ;
                             They are all layered up and ready to be hand quilted...

***********************************************
Right now I am working on "H-Improv":

                                          Mostly in the evenings while watching tv....

                         I've been working on these for the RSC linky party this month.....

                                          And, I  have whittled down my oranges considerably...

Hugs, Julierose, La Blageuse (one stitch at a time-euse)


13 comments:

  1. It appears you love oranges as much as I do! Fun little quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your 3 orange minis are great. I just might try using more orange now. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your orange minis are so fun, Julierose! I really like how you are quilting your improv quilt, too! Do you mark your lines of quilting or eyeball it?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been very busy indeed stitching up lots of oranges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very successful and free/ liberated mixes. Love your sherbet-y orange for spring and summer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your ORANGE - it was hard for me to imagine - but now they are kind of ready - I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy day after Valentines Day! (cute Snoopy Valentine card)
    Your Three Oranges are super wonderful, full of liberated inventiveness, makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What fun! I think my favourite is 'Ojos Oranjus' because for some reason it makes me think of crazy quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love these! I didn't realize how much I like orange until I was "forced" (LOL!) to work with it on the RSC. And for some reason my orange scraps are multiplying faster than I can use them. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great use of scraps. How "mini" is mini? And what will become of so many sweet mini quilts?

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.