About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Saturday, December 1, 2012

HELLO DOLLY!!


Here's "Sugar Plum Dolly" all finished.  I just love the way these quilts fluff up when washed.


A little closer view of those fluffed-up seams!  such fun to make. (A definite Peek-a-Boo)

I have to thank Connie, at "Green Apple Orchard "  for her tremendous video tutorial on cutting these seams. I followed her instructions--and VOILA--it came out perfectly.

That finishes up my Christmas sewing--and I have another  TA---DAH---finished all my shopping.  PHEW!  I am so relieved to have figured out what to give everyone.  Some years it is hard to know.
AND:
One last photo of the finished big "Sugar Plum Fairy" quilt:


And I am dancin' outta here for this grey Saturday afternoon...see you all later,
Julierose, La Blageuse

 

1 comment:

  1. Simply adorable! Love this so much! Your granddaughter and her doll will love them! I'm not even half done shopping yet! Lots more to do.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.