I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.
Getting ready to make my pumpkin pie. Although it's butternut squash pie because that's what I have. It will be just as tasty. Happy Thanksgiving to you too!
I wish you and your family a very Happy Thanksgiving with many blessings. I have a few sides to make in the morning and then we will go to my parents to celebrate. Have a beautiful day, Julierose. Hugs. P. S. I hope you are feeling better and are over the stomach bug.
Prepping house and food....;))))
ReplyDeleteWishing you a Happy Thanksgiving!
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving, Julierose. Enjoy your day with family!
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving Julierose! To you and yours...
ReplyDeleteGetting ready to make my pumpkin pie. Although it's butternut squash pie because that's what I have. It will be just as tasty. Happy Thanksgiving to you too!
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving!
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving to you and yours!!
ReplyDeleteI wish you and your family a very Happy Thanksgiving with many blessings. I have a few sides to make in the morning and then we will go to my parents to celebrate. Have a beautiful day, Julierose. Hugs. P. S. I hope you are feeling better and are over the stomach bug.
ReplyDelete