I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.
thanks, Ro, I finally finished my wrapping today!! Fiona's Elmo kept talking a blue streak while i was attempting to wrap him--"my circle is yellow, my square is red...." funny!! Baking comes next and my homemade fudge and candied popcorn....love Julierose
Hello, you have a very nice blog! Follower ... I do because I love all your work. My name is Camila, I am from Argentina, I have fourteen years and I love sewing, knitting, painting ... I invite you to my blog: http://elrincon-camila.blogspot.com.ar/
love the quilt. I too am finding it hard to keep up with blogging and my holiday projects that need to be kept "secret:. have fun and come back soon! miss ya!
I finslly finished srapping--Elmo kept telling me "...my triangle is red, my square is blue" while I was wrapping!! Aaargh--Christmas is fun, but exhausting, too...time for a little glass of wine....Julierose
I am almost finished with Part One!! (ohmygosh, am I slow or what????) Next those pesky flying geese--after reading everyone's problems with making these, I am dragging my feet.....tomorrow cutting purple strips--they may have to be pink as purple is the least amt of fabric I have....I am taking pix and will post after Christmas...hugs Julierose
I will miss you! Hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday!!
ReplyDeletethanks, Ro, I finally finished my wrapping today!! Fiona's Elmo kept talking a blue streak while i was attempting to wrap him--"my circle is yellow, my square is red...." funny!! Baking comes next and my homemade fudge and candied popcorn....love Julierose
DeleteHello, you have a very nice blog! Follower ... I do because I love all your work.
ReplyDeleteMy name is Camila, I am from Argentina, I have fourteen years and I love sewing, knitting, painting ...
I invite you to my blog: http://elrincon-camila.blogspot.com.ar/
love the quilt. I too am finding it hard to keep up with blogging and my holiday projects that need to be kept "secret:.
ReplyDeletehave fun and come back soon! miss ya!
I finslly finished srapping--Elmo kept telling me "...my triangle is red, my square is blue" while I was wrapping!! Aaargh--Christmas is fun, but exhausting, too...time for a little glass of wine....Julierose
DeleteLooking forward to seeing your progress on Easy Street.
ReplyDeleteI am almost finished with Part One!! (ohmygosh, am I slow or what????) Next those pesky flying geese--after reading everyone's problems with making these, I am dragging my feet.....tomorrow cutting purple strips--they may have to be pink as purple is the least amt of fabric I have....I am taking pix and will post after Christmas...hugs Julierose
DeleteMerry Christmas! Very cute vintage card!
ReplyDeleteHappy Holidays.
ReplyDeleteI missed this post somehow! Have a wonderful holiday season...see ya soon I hope!
ReplyDeleteWell, somehow I missed this post. Happy Holidays!
ReplyDelete