I am working my way to through November right now...
Here is this morning's two-threads'-worth.
I am finding backstitch a bit difficult
these days.....
So there are a few little "hitches"
in my lines...but I am not taking
them out....
[Trees are not that symmetrical
anyway--that's my story and
I am sticking with it!! :)))) ]
Each block is taking me
3-4 days to finish up.
S l o w
stitching.
Someone else has asked where I got this
sampler
↴↴↴↴
I think this one is just adorable made up into
a little wall hanging...💓😊
***************************
This morning dawned warm again so we
are off to the boardwalk that runs by the
Connecticut Riverside...
A lot of boats of all kinds make their
way out to sea coming down from
the Mystic Marina and are just
beautiful to watch.....
Hugs, Julierose,
La Blageuse
(still-stitching)



Reading "An Event in Autumn" by Henning Mankell
ReplyDeleteOh I love the November owl. Your stitching is lovely. .
ReplyDeleteSeeing the morning sun on the water and the boats must be wonderful. We are lucky to continue these warm October days. Tho I am rather exhausted of lugging water twice a day to my deck garden. We could use a bit of rain?
Did you cut and dry your hydrangeas yet?
love
lizzy
Most people will not zero in on one block when looking at the whole quilt, they will see the overall beauty. I love redwork. I have enough machine embroidered redwork blocks stitched for a quilt and need to get to that soon.
ReplyDeleteI don't think anything in nature is 'perfect'! I love that owl - so cute sitting on the branch. I think your redwork is looking wonderful. Enjoy those warm days.
ReplyDeleteI love your redwork! It looks great to me! Today was such a gorgeous day. I sat outside for awhile enjoying that great warm air. So nice!!
ReplyDeleteRedwork is so appealing! This is lovely.
ReplyDelete