Today dawned cool and dry
So,
We took our coffee out on
the deck.
Then...
I continued sewing my
hexagons together...
I have just
three more to add and my
table topper will be finished..
↧↧↧↧
I am doing the easy whip
stitch on these.
This is my preferred way
of joining hexagons...
Very relaxing sewing...
and I use my little clips
to hold the seams in place.
I am happy that I can
showcase this lovely
bird and flower print
in these larger hexies...
with this surround of
what's left of my blue
Roses
*********************
I hope your Sunday is restful
and relaxing...
Hugs, Julierose
La Blageuse
(visiting-Hexagonia-euse)




I like the way that table runner is coming together! I will have to give that method a try sometime
ReplyDeleteReally lovely - and it is cooler here today but still very humid. Overcast as well. Better than 108-111 degrees, that's for sure.
ReplyDeleteThat sounds like a perfect relaxing morning. The weather is beautiful here today too with a nice cool breeze coming in the windows.
ReplyDeleteThink of relaxing with such a beautiful quilt. Must be lovely. Soon finished, so good.
ReplyDeleteThat's so pretty, Julierose! And looks like a delightful place to stitch, too.
ReplyDeleteLove your hexxies - perfect for deck stitching. I have some of those clips and I keep forgetting about them.
ReplyDeleteSounds like a lovely way to spend the morning! Aren't those clips a great idea for this sort of sewing? I can't remember what we did before they were around.
ReplyDeleteYour hexies are so lovely. Cool and dry = perfect weather.
ReplyDeleteSo pretty!
ReplyDeleteHappy Sunday, Julierose. It sounds like you have had the perfect day sitting on the deck and stitching away. Your sweet tablerunner is tempting me to start one of my own . Thank you for the great tip on using the clips to hold them together. I would have never thought of that. Have a blessed week and happy quilting Hugs.
ReplyDeleteNice hexie project.love the blues
ReplyDeleteCool & dry weather, sitting on the deck and stitching: sounds lovely! Love the bird print, can't wait to see the finished runner in all its glory!
ReplyDeleteOh, I LOVE how this turned out! Great job.
ReplyDeleteSounds like a wonderful day. Love your hexie table runner.
ReplyDeleteOh that is so pretty. What a lovely table topper.
ReplyDeleteSuch a nice way to enjoy the dry weather! Love your table runner!
ReplyDeleteThis project looks really pretty. I've never done hexagons, one day perhaps.....
ReplyDeleteI like the white perimeter around your he it’s. My SIL sits on her porch most mornings but it’s too hot here.
ReplyDeleteI've never made hexagons this way but gosh they do look very nice indeed, you're going to have one lovely table topper.
ReplyDeletewhat pretty fabrics in this hexie project
ReplyDelete