When I came home just after
my root canal, I saw
a package waiting for me....
It was happy mail from
Cathy ;)))
[click to go to her place]
I had mentioned that I was getting
low on reds for my Christmas web quilts
and she generously sent me a nice
bag of strips to help.
Thanks so much Cathy ;)))
You can see that I've begun my
2nd little quilt below
using some of those reds.
↴↴↴↴
What a luxury to have such a
wide choice...
This sure helped to perk me up!!
πππ
π
For those of you who've
kindly asked, I am feeling a
lot better today..
π
Hugs, Julierose
La Blageuse
(webbing-away-euse)


Fabric gifts always inspire ;)))
ReplyDeleteWhat fun, an unexpected surprise parcel!
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear you're feeling better and certainly a fun surprise in the mail helps with that! I miss the days of being able to do random acts of kindness like that without having to worry as much over the costs of postage.
ReplyDeleteA lovely surprise gift!
ReplyDeleteThose are pretty reds and pinks in your package from Cathy! Perfect for your spider web blocks. So glad to hear you're feeling better!
ReplyDeleteVery happy to hear you are feeling better! Cathy sent some lovely reds. They will work well in your Christmas web.
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear you are feeling better.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful fabrics to play. Have fun.
How kind of Cathy to send the reds, that a really good selection. Pleased to read you're recovering from the dreaded root canal!
ReplyDeleteQuilt friends are the best! Hope you're feeling better.
ReplyDelete