I spent some time out on our deck
this afternoon hand quilting
"Moon Garden Stars"
There was a lovely breeze for about
a good hour...
I have finished the top section
of my little wall hanging:
I have the boat and waves left to work on...
and most likely a couple lines around the border...
It was just so quiet and peaceful stitching today..
:))))
A real "AAAAAH time...
I hope you have some quiet moments
today too...
Hugs, Julierose,
La blageuse
[time-out-of-mind-euse]


Note to readers: I didn't finish "The Madness of Crowds"
ReplyDeletewas just too difficult a subject matter to be enjoyable
for me...
Baby Mo the pug and I had deck sewing time too. Now we shall have his predinner walk. What a very delightful day it has been.
ReplyDeleteYour little quilt is adorable, your applique is beautiful.
What will dinner be? I think roast beef sandwiches and coleslaw here at the beach.
love
lizzy
Oh this is adorable!I love the quilting around the moon and stars, they really pop.
ReplyDeleteI have had a day of not one single stitch happening and so I'm looking forward to spending time at least with my knitting in front of the tv tonight. Mundane life happenings such as bone density tests, shopping, and dealing with car repairs post storm kept me occupied. Oh yes, and struggling to figure out how to scan something onto my computer in order to send it to the insurance company. THAT was quite a time consumer! Proves I should scan things more often so I remember how to do it.
ReplyDeleteThis is truly lovely -- it is cooler here but only after more big thunderstorms earlier today. Pretty humid but I'm grateful for the less intense heat.
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty whimsical quilt- a perfect project to work on while out on the deck. Hope you had a lovely time.
ReplyDeleteWow, Julierose. It seems like you just started Moon Garden Stars. Your quilting looks great. The echoing around the moon and stars almost looks like they are shining.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you are getting the occasional nice weather to get outside and stitch. I love that striped boat.
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you got in some lovely stitching time. Wish I could have been sitting out there with you. Your little piece is so cute - it makes me want to make one just like it.
ReplyDeleteWe quilters sure give each other lots of ideas and I for one appreciate it.