So far, four of my daylilies have bloomed....
This mauve one is especially pretty,
I think...
this is the first time the lavender one
has bloomed for me...;)))
Here is my all-time favorite one...it has 20 or so buds on it
ready to burst into flower...
They are all in my front garden and along my front walkway...
We are expecting rain this evening so
perhaps many others will follow suit...
Hugs, Julierose,
La blageuse
(sheltering-in -the-AC-during -this-heat)




Reading:
ReplyDelete"The Echo of Old Books" by Barbara Davis
Julierose. your daylilies are, to use a favourite word from a grandson - awesome! I have these in my garden and look forward to their time to bloom, I love your lavender one. I have missed reading posts I'm afraid but reading back through yours perhaps you wouldn't mind my covering the past few!Your batting book continues to grow beautifully, beautiful stitching around the vignettes and I'm so pleased to see your Flowering Snowballs in the process of being quilted.
ReplyDeleteAll of your lilies are gorgeous, Jocelyn. The rain will be good for your gardens. Enjoy your weekend . Hugs.
ReplyDeleteSuch lovely colours - mine are just orange! x
ReplyDeleteSo pretty! My friend has a really deep maroon one that was in flower when I was there for coffee...so beautiful.
ReplyDeleteYay! They are all beautiful, Julerose. The lavender one reminds me of fabric used in one of your journals LOL.
ReplyDeleteYour daylilies are such pretty colors. I hope you have lots of blooms from the plants this year.
ReplyDeleteYour lilies are so beautiful, what a joy to have them finally bloom so profusely.
ReplyDeleteWe had a bit of rain, steamy humidity. My windows are coated w salt and mist. Last week one of my very old lilies bloomed, deep red! My son planted it one mothers day when he was very small. I was thrilled to see it come back this year, if only one wind torn bloom.
love
lizzy
Such beautiful colors! I wish it would rain here but nothing for awhile. I heard maybe tomorrow. I think you flowers like this weather!
ReplyDeleteYour daylily's are such pretty colors. Once again the deer have devoured nearly all my daylily buds just as they are opening. I had sprayed deer repellent once, but went away for a few days and didn't get the second spraying done in time. I've already given away a lot of day lily plants and think I will just have to get rid of the rest. I'm getting too old to keep fussing with them.
ReplyDeletePat
What a delight!
ReplyDeleteHope you're getting some respite from the heat and humidity.
what beautiful day lilies! wow!
ReplyDeletelove those soft pretty colors.