Here are my final four February RSC15 pink-ey (a few darker ones this time) Eye of God blocks.
(You can see that it takes 4 little 3.5" blocks to make one larger Eye --all sewn onto old telephone book squares of paper).
I had a few little bits and pieces of toile leftover from a basket quilt I made here and..........
here--Toile has got to be one of my absolute favorite fabrics of all time...so didn't want to leave even
these little bits out in the cold (hahaha--it IS so frigid here today!!)
this one and the one below are a softer blend--I had to dip into maroons and purple-ey pinks...
And this one features some orange which I had used a lot in the first batch of blues for January and pinks this month....
In total I have eight of these now ..and six of the blue...
(Sorry for crooked pictures--have been having a few sinus/dizzy spells today)
I'll be hooking up with Super Scrappy tomorrow morning. Hop on over to see all the lovelies for this week.
Hugs, Julierose, La Blageuse
Your blocks are so interesting. You pick the prettiest prints!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Cute little scrappy blocks. I guess we better start holding on to those old telephone books as they are quickly becoming a thing of the past.
ReplyDeleteVERY nice . . . .
ReplyDeletefun pink blocks!
ReplyDeleteLovely blocks and love the Toile you used.
ReplyDeleteso nice. I just did one pink 16 patch
ReplyDeleteHi!!!! Very pretty blocks!!!!! Looks like you have been having some fun!!!!! Thank You
ReplyDeleteSo darn pretty! Love the pinks! I love your toile!!
ReplyDeleteI like looking at all the different fabrics.
ReplyDeleteHey Julie !
ReplyDeleteLa toile de Jouy donne une intéressante perspective à tes blocs !!
J'adore....tout simplement !! Bravo ;)
Bon Weekend et gros bisous !
always amazes me what can be created with a bit of imagination and some scraps....very nice
ReplyDeleteLove toile too! I used a black and white toile in my pickle dish, just so classic
ReplyDeleteLots of pretty pinks in those blocks.
ReplyDeleteGreat blocks! I just got some phone books ... I put them in the recycle bin, but maybe I should hold onto them for paper piecing. Do you find that the ink rubs off onto the fabric when using phone book pages to paper piece?
ReplyDeleteSo many fun memories in all those tiny scraps. Warm memories to carry you through to the spring thaw!
ReplyDeleteVery nice use of pink!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, take care of your self dear. Have you been to the Dr.?
ReplyDeleteLove these pretty colors ! ( and the shawlette in the previous post : )
ReplyDeleteLovely, fun blocks!
ReplyDeleteDidn't realize those blocks were so small.You have the most gorgeous color of pinks. Take care.
ReplyDeleteJulierose, those are a wonderful collection of prints to make your blocks. It is going to be a quilt with a lot of rich texture.
ReplyDeleteGreat blocks! Love the toile... I have some blue on white I look forward to using again. You have done a great job this month with the pinks.
ReplyDeleteLovely array of pinks there. Hope you are feeling better today.
ReplyDeleteHope those dizzy spells clear up asap! Your pink block collection has a beautiful selection of pinks in there.
ReplyDeleteLots of variations of pink, very pretty.
ReplyDeleteWhat wonderful fabrics! And after shoveling snow most of day, I am feeling your pain (although I realize nine inches would be considered a dusting for you).
ReplyDelete