About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Friday, August 24, 2018

ISF AND ISR

                   ISF AND ISR ('Ive Seen Fire and I've Seen Rain) Round Deux ;)))

Playing catch-up with these 20 little log cabin blocks.  Linking with Julie K
and the "Loonies" doing this tiny log cabin block.

I am using the Mary Ellen Hopkins' strip method to put these together...laying each finished
round on pre-cut 1" strips and then trimming...

I am loving how the little snow covered Japanese houses and hills are looking fussy cut....
and the little Japanese Irises in the rain....

The next  2 rounds will be darks....
******************************
And here they are:


Hugs, Julierose, La Blageuse (working round and round and round-euse)


11 comments:

  1. Oh boy....those are tiny, but adorable, log cabin blocks. Hope you have a lovely weekend, Julierose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh I love those colors!! So very pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love log cabins and the method you are using! I really need to start another one sometime when I can get some sewing machine time in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking good! You had me guessing with the title of this post. I don't think I would ever have guessed if you hadn't explained it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like that method, too. Just keeps it moving.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're making progress!
    I like the Japanese print with the houses too.
    Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are soooo cute. Dont make me start another squirrel run. DON'T.lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are so cute and tiny, Lovely print with the houses. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really cute fabric. You have made a lot of progress.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your fabric is really shining in these blocks! So small but so adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.