About Me
- Julierose
- Shoreline, CT, United States
- I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.
Monday, August 27, 2018
REMEMBERING MOM
"JE ME SOUVIENS, MAMA"
Everyone called her Cherie......
Still missing you; never to be forgotten....
The marshes you loved are turning russet in the
fading light.....
and another Summer is
leaving us.....
hugs, "Ta petite chouette"
Julie
Labels:
Remembering Mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I Know you miss her every day! Coincidentally, my daddy was born also, in 1919.
ReplyDeleteMy mom left us in 2005 -- we still miss her but it doesn't hurt nearly as much.
ReplyDeleteYou have some wonderful memories.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Big big hugs hon......
ReplyDeleteshe is still with you in another dimension. I am sending you big sisterly hugs my friend.
ReplyDeleteVoilà un bien bel hommage à ta maman... je t'embrasse bien fort Julie !
ReplyDeleteoh she's so pretty. What a nice tribute, giving us a chance to miss her with you
ReplyDeleteGentle hugs from Texas.
ReplyDeletelost mine in 2005
ReplyDeleteLovely remembrance
ReplyDeletexo