Just look at what Jacky (no blog yet;}}} ) sent me today..
I had sent her some fabric for her projects for the Autumn Craft Fairs coming up and she made these two lovely bookmarks for me...
Thanks so much Jacky--you are so sweet to think of me
As a huge fan of reading (I usually have at least 2 books on the go!) I am
always tearing off corners of this and that for bookmarks.. ;0000
.Now I have these...;)))
Just Perfect...they are lovely............
******************************************************
And when I am not quilting or reading...I am coloring and trying to learn to layer
...this is my B I G project following Color and Chat with Sammie on Youtube..
. I find this soooo relaxing...
Some Yertle the Turtle Summer Fun time....;)))lol
Hugs on this hot and humid (AGAIN!) day in SE CT
Julierose, La Blageuse (grateful-euse)
P.S. Still Loonie Log Cabin-ing and Ojo-ing and Maverick Star-ing away guys)


Looks like your mastering that coloring! What a neat image to work on also.
ReplyDeleteNice gifts! Your turtle is gorgeous.
ReplyDelete'Toward the goal!'
ReplyDeleteThanks for the encouragement.
Love the book marks! So sweet of Jacky! Your coloring is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteLoving the turtle!! Colouring is so relaxing and I'm trying to do more of this.
ReplyDeletelayers of color, experimenting, learning
ReplyDeleteNice coloring. That looks like it would be a relaxing hobby.
ReplyDeleteThat so sweet of Jacky to send you the bookmarks. Most of my books are in digital format these days. My daughter, the techy child, still LOVES a - what she calls - REAL book. She loves to hold a book and turn the pages :)
pretty bookmarks and amazing coloring! wow love it.
ReplyDeleteisn't the cooler temps wonderful?