My first "Maverick" (get it??? hahaha) Star table topper is a flimsy.......
(aka:BRET)
I love how the little door in the center welcomes in the Season.....
I think this could be either a Fall-ish or a Christmassy topper...
these are just such fun to make...
I have two more of 9 each here: ready to be sewn together....
(aka BART) below...........
AND
C'est MOI....
I have two doorways--
(always have an exit strategy..............
and sit with your back against the wall--= old cowboy movies advice )
I am a little blurry--but it's early in the morning...still waking up....lol
The last two still need to be sewn together; I am finding that I like working on smaller
pieces after all...these should be fun to quilt and easy to handle...
*****************************************************************
Ojos is all tied now and I am going to be making binding this week.....
hugs from another GRAY DAY in SE CT.....;(((( (Thanks Terri)
Julierose, La Blageuse --SINGIN'...........
("I'm an old cowhand, on the Rio Grand.."
Yee-Haaaa,--euse) ;)))



Bret and Bart are so funny! The little quilts are adorable, love the little door[s].
ReplyDeletelizzy
SE ST? I thought you lived in CT! Or am I just not getting the joke.
ReplyDeleteLove the Maverick boys. You have a wonderful bunch of I Spy fabrics for grownups. Love how you join them together.
Hugs
Fun sparkly stars on your little quilts.
ReplyDeleteThey're cheerful on grey days aren't they!
dating yourself with those bret/bart comments...LOL...very nice quilts tho!
ReplyDeleteThese stars look so very fun!
ReplyDeleteI love the colours you are using for all these Mavericks!
ReplyDeleteLove it... always have an exit strategy! LOL
ReplyDeleteYour Maverick's are so fun--love the doors! Congrats on getting your tying complete!
ReplyDelete