CHRISTMAS IS THE SEASON AND
THE REASON THAT..........................
Mrs. Secret Santa cannot show you what she's working on...
My little Dancing Santa table topper sits in our tv room....(above)
and ........................
my HOLIDAY BASKETS perch on my living room glass table
Both trees are pre-lit and just glow at night.....;)))
These
baskets
were
such a fun
project....
And my little, really old fabric border just sets them off
All the little birdies are nestled in their Christmas houses....
waiting for Santa........
Decorating my little table top trees is next--I think the smallest one will be all
little red velvet bows...hmmmmm
Hugs, Julierose, La Blageuse (caroling and sewing-euse)




I love the lights of the trees at Christmas! Such a fun basket quilt!
ReplyDeleteIt's looking quite festive at your house. I'll look forward to seeing what your secret project is when the time comes.
ReplyDeleteLooks cozy and festive! We're having window work done, so I can't start holiday decorating till the house is put back together.
ReplyDeletegot to get our big tree up today so I can start decorating
ReplyDeleteChristmas is coming........
ReplyDeleteLovely Christmas decorating!
ReplyDeleteThe season of lights and hope, thanks for sharing!
Hi Julierose your trees look so pretty sitting on their lovely table toppers,yes xmas is coming.
ReplyDeleteCute little trees and table toppers.
ReplyDeleteI too have secret sewing going on. Here comes Santa Claus here comes Santa Claus right down Santa Claus Lane..
Cute little trees and table toppers.
ReplyDeleteI too have secret sewing going on. Here comes Santa Claus here comes Santa Claus right down Santa Claus Lane..
Such cute Christmas baskets. Love the shape of them.
ReplyDeleteLovely to see your Christmas things, even if you can't show what you are working on right now.
ReplyDeleteVery cute quilty decorating! I haven't done a thing yet--I guess I better get busy before it's too late!
ReplyDeleteTwo splendid table toppers Julierose and a lovely little tree in your first photo.
ReplyDelete