About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Tuesday, November 6, 2018

GO AND VOTE!

                                                EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT AND PRIVILEGE..
My eldest grandson, Steven, was able to vote for the first time today--WOO-HOOO....

Hugs, Julierose, La Blageuse (voted-euse) :)))))

6 comments:

  1. I voted on the first early voting day. It was fun...lots of folks there to visit with!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It appears that a lot of your comments are not showing up on my blog...NOW what???

    ReplyDelete
  3. one good thing about being retired , you can vote early

    ReplyDelete
  4. We all voted during early voting (except the grandson, he's only two).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy election day!

    We have a state election later this month, and a federal one some time in the next six months. It's always good to have your say!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I voted early this year and loved it! I always enjoy watching the returns. I hope you get my comment.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.