I've been working along on my Winter Roses canvas...
Enjoying the soft colors emerging......
***************************************************
AND--
I have:
One more Mrs. Secret Santa project to bind and label......
T H E N ...I can start another project.....;))))
*****************************************************
Right now I think it will be a log cabin--
Courthouse Steps variation...
And so I am in the process of
searching for a fabric to be the focal square--
will a Santa make it?
a birdie?
a tree?
Or a beautiful batik?
Or an Ocean scene...?????
****************************************************
AND............
I've been looking for a really good book to read; but have been finding myself
reaching a certain point in the books where
I just "don't care" about the characters anymore...
sad.....but true....;(((
*******************************************************
So,
(" in the meantime, in between time--ain't we got fun....")
Crossword Puzzles and Diamond Painting to my rescue...
*************
hugs from a windy and c-o-l-d
house on a hill.....
Julierose, La Blageuse (searching-euse)

That's really lovely!
ReplyDeleteWhat are the little squares covering your canvas work.
ReplyDeleteThe roses are so beautiful.
ReplyDeletelizzy
Such a gorgeous project! I think I only have one more gift to make and then the handmade gifts are complete!
ReplyDeletePretty floral canvas.here is one for ya.my mother in law started it. We would go to the dictionary and choose a word.then we had players like us the kiddos, my mother in law and brother in law . We had say two days to use the letters and get as many words 3 letters or more..say the word was commentary.you could have come men ten. Tan ton comment. On your list. The winner has bragging rights
ReplyDeleteFun fun
Very pretty. I can never stop a book, even if I hate it. I guess I want to see if there is anything redeeming about it in the end.
ReplyDeleteThe canvas is beautiful. You sure make the most of your time. Lately I've had difficulty staying focused on just one project.
ReplyDeleteThose roses are beautiful! Good luck finding that elusive perfect fabric!
ReplyDeleteHi Julierose your canvas work is beautiful,love those roses.
ReplyDeleteHi Julie, I just love your baskets runner there and this is a sweet design. Is it needlepoint? I did needlepoint for years before finding my way to cross stitch and quilting. The perfect fabric will reveal itself...it always does...just like the border on your baskets.
ReplyDeleteGood progress, 'a rose in December'.
ReplyDeleteAnd I like your little baskets in your last post and the courthouse steps
under the little Christmas tree, lovely decorating.
so pretty!
ReplyDeleteOooh, that Winter rose canvas is so pretty. I am having the same problem with book reading lately. I get partway into the book and put it down, because I just don't care. What is with that?
ReplyDeleteI haven't heard of diamond painting before so I had to spend a half hour on google and youtube learning all about it and watching videos! Fascinating!
ReplyDeleteYour roses look lovely. beautiful colours
ReplyDeleteI hope you get your reading mojo back. I couldn't live without my daily reading time - I'd go crazy!
Beautiful Winter Roses!
ReplyDelete