Here are my "Stringing Along" squares....
I am using leftovers from Stone Soup and Snowballs...
but there are a LOT OF THEM! ↡↡↡
See what I mean? aaargh
I am trying to use up leftover bits as I go instead of shoving them into
plastic bags....we'll see how this goes....
*******************************************
AND:
Speaking of SEEING....
I had my YAG surgery Tuesday and my vision is so crystal clear now --even with just that
one eye done!!
I am on eye drops through tomorrow; and then, they will
do my left eye at the end of April....
What a relief to be able to see and drive once more...
I want to thank all of you who sent prayers and good wishes for my
surgery....I really appreciate your warm thoughts....💓💓💓
**********************************************
Hubby had a laser surgery present awaiting me upon my return home...
Just in time for Baseball Season to start up...he's definitely
a "Keeper"...
Hugs from (still chilly) CT,
Julierose, La Blageuse (back, baby-euse)



So happy you are back! And your vision is clear now, what a blessing. Love your string squares. Red Sox?
ReplyDeletelizzy
This is GREAT news, Julierose. So happy the procedure was a success and your are already seeing better.
ReplyDeleteLove the string blocks. I just ordered some foundation paper and have added a string quilt to my list.
love your cap! So good to have you back
ReplyDeleteSo pleased that your eye procedure went well, but then, we all knew you would come through with flying colours! Now you can sew and read clearly again.
ReplyDeleteLooking good, Girl! And seeing good, as well. Congrats on your surgery going right. Love the hat and strippy blocks.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Yey! You're back, I'm glad it went well for you.
ReplyDeleteI knew sooner or later you'd start sharing your projects again.
Always fun and inspiring here.
I'm so happy that it all went well and that you can see again.
ReplyDeleteGreat news about your surgery! Go Red Sox!
ReplyDeleteGlad to have you back. Those strings look like fun. That hubs is surely a keeper.
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear your eye is healing--you need to work on that pile of strings ASAP--lol!
ReplyDeleteLove the blocks. Yay! on the eye surgery.
ReplyDeleteSo glad you're back and working on your projects! I missed you. Nice hat and wonderful you can see again!
ReplyDeleteYay!! Congrats on the successful eye surgery! I’ve had several eye surgeries myself, so I know how precious good eyesight is. There’ll be no stopping you after April! Welcome back. xo
ReplyDeleteYay! so glad you are back and running at full speed. Those colors are stunning in your strip blocks.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your surgery and new hat. I try to use my scraps right away, too. They get lost if I bag them.
ReplyDeleteHappy your eye surgery went well! String quilts are the best and a great stash buster.
ReplyDeleteSo glad your surgery was a success and you are getting back to the things you love!
ReplyDeleteWelcome back! I'm glad your surgery was so successful and happy to see you are sewing and blogging again.
ReplyDelete