About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Saturday, September 26, 2020

READY TO FLY, et al

 

LUNA finished  
on our deck yesterday
afternoon...

MY VIEWS:↡↡↡

                                                  Hydrangea in full bloom by our deck...

                                                                             AND

Maples turning....

The Seasonal cycle has begun in earnest.

AND
Here's what I am reading
This is pretty good...
*******************************************

Here is my new diamond painting  thumbnail picture
↓↓↓↓
"THE WAVE"

 I love the colors in this one
A new start....;)))

*************************************
It is a gray cloudy Saturday morning here;
we are hoping for some
RAIN
for it is
BONE DRY
the earth is
so 
POWDERY...;000

Happy Weekend
Hugs,
Julierose, La Blageuse
(starting anew-euse)









13 comments:

  1. Look at that maple - gorgeous! Enjoy your deck, stitching, book, and all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely projects and the maples and hydrangeas are wonderful. How nice that your hydrangeas have stayed creamy white. The ones here are either brown [from that storm] or deep faded rose.

    I ordered the book on Kindle Unlimited, it is a free read. Thx for the suggestion, I m running low on entertainment/ books lately.

    love

    lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your maples are so pretty. We're hoping for rain too. Now they say only 2 days we will get rain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks good from where you sit on your deck. Hydrangeas are so pretty.do you dry them,?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What lovely views from your deck! Luna looks great all finished! We need the rain so badly. Maybe we'll get some during the week??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Luna, love your deck, love the hydrangea and the early fall colour of the maple and I look forward to seeing your progress with The Wave.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perhaps your butterfly project will be called Lepidopterical? Leaves have begun to turn here, too -- sooner than usual because it is soooo dry. We had showers overnight but not enough to make a difference.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hydrangeas and maples sound like a pretty nice view! Thanks for the cozy mystery recommendation - my favorite type of escape reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That looks like such a comfortable deck - at least your man looks pretty laid back. Your luna moth looks wonderful. I must check out that author at our library...thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How lovely to see the maples turning and the beautiful hydrangeas. Enjoy your deck.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the new project! Hope those long seams are going ok. I have that to look forward to soon with the cobblestones.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your hydrangeas are so pretty. Growing up, my mother had a row of blue ones along the side of the house. I understand that the acidity of the soil is what determines the color. I tried planting a couple when we lived in South Carolina but they did not do well. They don't frow here in Florida that I know of.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.