I have added three more Courthouse step blocks to my box;
now there are 77 in all.
I am aiming for 100 ....
So making some progress, but slowly...
A little angel reminder to be vigilant and
stay safe....💓💓💓🙋😷
hugs, julierose,
La blageuse
(still stepping along-euse)




77/100 - you're getting there!
ReplyDeleteThose are so pretty! Love their fun scrappiness. I have little angels here and there around my house, too - they're reassuring to me!
ReplyDeleteLovely little Courthouse Steps blocks and I think we all should have a little angel tucked away in hour house.
ReplyDelete"Rome wasn't built in a day," and neither are courthouses.
ReplyDeleteMaking the blocks slowly gives you more time to enjoy the fabrics in each one.
ReplyDeleteYou're doing so good! So fast!
ReplyDeleteThese are lovely. What a joy it will be to rediscover and study your favorite fabrics, in years to come.
ReplyDeleteYour courthouse blocks are so pretty. Cant wait to see the quilt
ReplyDeleteSome lovely fabrics going in those courthouses, Julierose.
ReplyDeleteI like these blocks, especially the purple one! I started some of these using Bonnie Hunter's wonky idea, but they weren't making me happy. Maybe a more controlled look is what I need.
ReplyDeleteEach one is so uniquely wonderful - glad you are making them slowly so they aren't all the same.
ReplyDeleteThere's no rush and we certainly love to pet fabric. This just gives you more time. They are lovely.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful pick me up from Tom! SO lovely.
ReplyDeleteAnd love to see these blocks too. With 77 made you are getting there.
These are looking so good! And you're nearly there!
ReplyDeleteI love these new blocks! I think they will look beautiful with the others.
ReplyDeletefun blocks!
ReplyDelete