About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Wednesday, September 2, 2020

WEDNESDAY'S WORK

 

                        I only made one Courthouse Steps block today; as I  had an eye exam 
                        that was supposed to be at 11:15 this morning..and
                                      I got taken in at 11:55  finally ;0000. 😷😒

[I still find it nerve-wracking to go to appointments...although I must say that my 
doctors  certainly have outdone themselves in preparing their offices--
so that we are safe as we can be...BUT: ...................    
That was a long time to sit in the car...👵😒]

                                              Courthouse Steps:
               I am aiming to make two blocks a day to try to finish these up...
I am not in any particular hurry, though, as I am enjoying the process....;)))

Here are my scraps near Helga...
                          Separated into darks, lights, and mediums, and [sort of ]by color families...
                                                               AND..................↓↓↓↓↓↓↓
                         Here is my next one set up provisionally by my machine for tomorrow...

*********************************************
AND Wednesday's 
TAH-DAH!!!!

Here is my pink butterfly all done....
    ↴↴↴↴↴↴


                                                      Fluttering along with the other two....

I am planning the next Butterfly to be my version of a "LUNA"--
all greens...

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Tom made his chili for supper tonight...and --the smell is driving me crazee....
CRAZEE I tell you;))

I will top mine with a dollop of sour cream and he will use saltines crumbled on top...
A wonderful meal for this rainy, rainy day...
                                                                         👫
                                     Slickered TEDDY wishes you a wonderful evening...;)))

I hope you are all staying safe --
masked and gloved when needed,

Hugs, Julierose, La Blageuse (still-stepping-euse)





7 comments:

  1. Three lovely stitched butterflies looking so pretty together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That courthouse steps block just pulls me into the center, almost 3-D effect. Glad to hear you got rain. We are still waiting.............

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great progress on the courthouse steps! The butterflies look like they're flying around in a group! Enjoy your chili! Great night for it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful projects!

    I hope the doctor had something useful to say. Almost an hour in the car is a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those butterflies are cute flittering around the courthouse steps. Dr apts are certainly long and scary.mine took my temperature at the door.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your scraps and courthouse steps. The butterflies are awesome too! Chili sounds yummy. We are dropping in temps but still in the high 70's to the mid 80's during the day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now I'm hungry for chili--lol! I absolutely hate waiting for doctor's appointments and now it's even more nerve wracking. It looks like you have enough scraps to make a lot of those blocks--happy sewing!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.