About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Friday, October 23, 2020

GEESE IN FLIGHT

 

Here are my first two
sets of 
Flying Geese
For the borders

of ↧↧↧↧
My Starry-Eyed Jack  project...

I have the rest all marked and
ready to sew...
I am only doing two sets per day
to make sure my arm doesn't
get sore from
rotary trimming...

I will have to see how they all play together
********************************
It is another gray, cloudy, and misty
day here...
on the warm side for late October:
60.3 degrees (F)

******************************
Tonight we will be having "Breakfast for Supper":
Omelet, Bacon, homefries (from scratch)
and toast...

I hope you are all staying well, 
Wear your masks, 
Hugs, Julierose, 
La Blageuse 
(sewing-a bit-euse)







11 comments:

  1. Those flying geese will be great for surrounding your Jack block! Glad you are able to do a little sewing each day. And breakfast for supper - yum! We haven't done that for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh pretty! And so smart to only do a few at a time. This fog creeps into one's bones, doesn't it. I love the moons on your next set too.
    Inspired by your Bfast for Dinner, the other night I was so tired, made fried egg sandwich and home fries and coleslaw [slaw was made, potatoes were a diced leftover baked P.] Warm, comforting and delicious. Tonight I am making a bacon and squash tart,,,

    love

    lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always good to pace yourself so you dont end up getting sore again. Your Jack block is cute, and will look good with the border of geese.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you can get a little bit done. I like this happy faced pum'kin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Breakfast for supper sounds good to me! Flying Geese are perfect additions for Mr. Jack.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No wonder Jack is starry eyed. Those geese are beautiful. Foggy here too yesterday thick as pea soup. Was eery driving in to work. My brothers had ice and snow in Maine. Ugh

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely geese. Omelet dinner is a favorite of ours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know how making lots of blocks and trimming can make things sore. I love your pumpkin. Today we have blue skies and sunshine. I'll try and send you some. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like Flying Geese but find them a pain to make. They'll look great around your pumpkin. I try to pace myself too. It works out better in the end. I hardly noticed the weather thanks to work. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice projects and I love breakfast for dinner!
    the pumpkin is so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.