About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Thursday, October 22, 2020

WHERE I AM

 
Here are the girls' two
mini dolly quilts 
ready to be pinned before I quilt them...
I hope to begin them tomorrow...
****************************
AND....
I am feeling a lot better;
 thank you-- 
all who have asked...
💖
I am working in little tiny bits of time
on everything
resting in between...
****************************
BUTTERFLY:
{"Poor butterfly
'Neath the 
blossoms 
waiting..."}

Coming along
S L O W L Y 

**************************************
Tom put this up just outside
our living room window
yesterday...
Fun to watch during
our 4'0clock 
cocktail hour...
[They will eat us out of house and home
evidently!!]

********************************
And I finished 
THE WAVE:
It is hanging just by the
entrance to my craft space...
(What looks like a mark is
only a reflection that I could not
get rid of)

******************************
So things are moving, but very slowly....
I am able to walk for 10 minutes on our treadmill
now....which really feels good...

I hope you are all well and staying safe...
Hugs, Julierose,
La blageuse
(recovering-euse)









16 comments:

  1. Hope you're feeling better! Love all your projects. The waves is amazing!
    We have birds at our feeders that are eating like crazy! I'm not sure if it's seasonal or what.
    Take care,

    ReplyDelete
  2. have you had the virus? or something else?

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO very glad that you are feeling a bit better -- the dolly quilts will be perfect gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you're feeling better and getting your strength back. I love the fabric you have chosen for the borders on your little quilt. It just has so much energy to it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pleased you are feeling better. Your little dolly quilts are coming along well, and how lovely to watch the birds at the feeder through your window. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you are feeling better. I've really spent money on the birds this year and indeed, they are eating us out of house and home. But I really enjoy them and since we sit in front of the window a lot these days it's very entertaining. I recommend it to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you're feeling better. I just love the doll quilts. It looks like you got a lot done even when not feeling so great. Good for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad you are feeling better. Little bits of time sure is getting things done. So fun to sit and watch the birdies eat and play.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It doesn't matter when things progress slowly, it is still progress - at least that's what I tell myself! Glad to hear you are feeling better.

    Watching the birds during your cocktail hour sounds like a delightful activity.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy to hear you're healing and feeling better. Now just be a good girl and don't overdo! Enjoy your birds - they give me endless hours of entertainment.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love watching the birds. Sometimes there are no birds for 2 or 3 days and then the next day they are back and snack all day. I have a friend 3 houses away who feeds birds too so I think they are at her house on the days they don't come here.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad to hear you are feeling better. Watching the birds is very relaxing. I have 3 feeders that they wipe me out on. Hungry lil birds. We have jays and cardinals and finches. So cute. The girls are gonna love their little quilts

    ReplyDelete
  13. Get well soon! The wave is just wonderful!!! What a great job! Your butterfly looks great too! I love your doll quilts! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love The Wave. The girls quilts turned out cute too. I was thinking about you, but I miss a lot lately since I have been working a lot and not on the computer a whole lot.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great finish with The Wave and the dolly quilts for the girls are lovely, the border fabric is ideal.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.