About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Monday, October 26, 2020

A TRICK-- NOT A TREAT

 

I finished sewing my Geese this morning..

AND

Here is the pattern rendering below here
↡↡↡↡
Can you SEE what I did??

I made those darned GEESE 
BACKWARDS..

[$#%&*@#$%^]

The wings should have been
all the lighter color....
👾👿💀👻👺👹
                                 
{Even in High School geometry class I had a lot of trouble
SEEING the shapes....
sort of a SHAPE DYSLEXIA
I guess...}

BOO!!
HISS!!
BOO!!

😨😱😲🙀😭😭
👻👻👻👻

Well, I am NOT doing them over...
My geese, in honor of Halloween
will fly BACKWARDS....

S  I  G  H  !

[Trick or treat
smell my feet,
Give me 
something
good to eat..]

I think this calls for a nice piece of chocolate
What do you think???
👵💃😷🙏
Hugs,
Julierose,
La blageuse,
(unable to follow a pattern
unless there are explicit instructions--
and even then....-euse)





16 comments:

  1. How frustrating! I've done this before and after all that work it's like I had no energy left to do it again. It is such a cute pattern. I have some brownies, I wish I could bring some over. You're right, chocolate always makes me feel good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what would we do without chocolate? Used to never eat it but now Have to have a little every day

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also did this on a large throw, and there was no way I was going to reverse them at that point- maybe 75 geese? No one will ever know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It doesn't matter! It looks fine this way. You put your own spin on it and it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still think your Jack is cute as can be, Julierose! I have done that, too - I always get confused about which is the goose and which is the sky!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great, did the same thing the other day. As I only needed 4 I did them over. I have dyslexia sometimes too quilting

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love them, as we discussed! However I just want to mention...um..the big triangles are the geese, light in your version; the two little triangles are the sky. That's why I said your light geese can be snow geese or swans, seen late at night, light against the dark skies, here in the Autumn.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wouldn't do the flying geese over either.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks fine! I wouldn't have noticed it without the pattern! I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's your quilt so good for you.
    cute pattern

    ReplyDelete
  11. You made it your own, Julie -- and it's very cute. Well-done!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am totally clueless as to what you mean, so obviously it's not bad!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds about right for 2020, where the whole year hasn't been quite what anyone expected!

    Doesn't matter, your geese look good the way they are.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.