About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Tuesday, October 27, 2020

JACK IS BACK

 
My Starry-Eyed Jack 
mini quilt  
is together..
(click to enlarge)

And
Actually, I am happy 
with how it looks--
with the "Geese" circling
Around...;)))
****************************
And...
Now for the back--

("Slip out the back, Jack,
       make a new plan Stan...")

I am planning a Blue Moon to 
commemorate 
this Halloween's 
Full Moon...

Hugs, Julierose,
La Blageuse,
(planning-euse)





13 comments:

  1. Such an adorable piece. Love the stars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Jack is so cute! I love your fabrics, esp that cherries print border. Did you fuse him and do a tiny zigzag stitch, or just the fused shapes? I should add a blue moon on my boy too....

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always so nice to have a finish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jack came out great! Love the blue moon idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great! As far as I'm concerned those geese are 'a laying' just fine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks terrific. You have a knack of putting unrelated fabrics together and making them look fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marvelous -- love the song lyrics you've attached to this piece.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jack is so fun, Julierose! I love the scrappiness of this. If you hadn't mentioned in your last post that you made the flying geese differently than the pattern said, we would never notice!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.