Early morning sunrise here....
******************************
I have begun setting up my A6 Hobonichi Planner
Which I will use as a Journal:
This is the title page....
"Look for the Silver Lining" (L)
"You Are my Sunshine" (R)
************
[I will journal in the spaces]
"What'll I do when you are Faraway
and I am Blue,
what'll I do" (L)
"You're the cream in my coffee..."(R)
********************
"In My Solitude.." (L)
"Smoke Gets in Your Eyes" (R)
*******************
"Red Sails in the Sunset" (L)
"It's Twilight Time: (R)
**********************
"It Must have been Moonglow.."(L)
"Blue Moon" (R)
*********************
I can still hear my Father playing the piano accompaniment,
while my mother sang--
as I lay in bed at night as a child.....
"Long Ago and Faraway"...
****************************
A small Journal Memory book
to cherish
Hugs, Julierose,
La Blageuse
(Je me souviens..-euse)







Beautiful. You collaged the pages?
ReplyDeletebeautiful
ReplyDeleteWhat great songs and how special to have your dad accompanying your mom. I was told that when I was brought home from the hospital my dad went inside first and put a record on the record player so when I came into the house for the first time I would hear "Daddy's little Girl" by the Mills Brothers. Sweet Memories~
ReplyDeleteBeautiful memories Julierose!
ReplyDeleteWhat lovely memories to have!
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet and charming memory book!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful way to pay tribute to those memories. Nice to be reminded of some of those old songs that you never hear anymore.
ReplyDeleteWhat a neat idea! My dad was the singer in our family - I would love to do a memory book of the songs he sang!
ReplyDeleteI have never been inspired to journal but I can see what fun you have with it.
ReplyDeleteMemories are everything! You have created wonderful memories with your delightful journals.
ReplyDelete