About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Sunday, March 6, 2022

BACKS--or fronts???

 
Fiona's American
Girl dolly quilt
and

                                                               Willa's Dolly quilt
                                                          
            Here are the backs (or fronts??) of both that I finished yesterday:
                                                         ↧↧↧↧
Willa's
and

Fiona's

Can you see why I wonder which
they will think is the front???
Hahahaha
I hope to gift them for 
Easter, which, thankfully
occurs late this year....
Next is to cut batting...
✂✂✂✂

************************
On today's menu
is Roast Chicken dinner!

Tom will help me to
get it prepared.

He makes the stuffing
and the mashed potatoes and
I do the gravy...
Y U M M Y!!
***************************
I am hoping you find 
J O Y
in your sewing today...
💖💖💖
hugs, Julierose, 
La Blageuse
("A-Foggy-Day-in-Our-Old-Town"-euse)


11 comments:

  1. I'd find it hard to decide which was back and which was front and I'm sure it won't matter in the least to the girls. Somehow I suspect they'll choose the fairies as the front.
    Roast chicken sounds delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dinner sounds yummy! I love reversible quilts and I know the girls will have fun playing with them as well.... on either side! Maybe the different dolls will have a favorite side to select from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. They will have fun deciding which side they like best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet they will love both sides! Enjoy your dinner - sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just think of them as reversible! Both sides are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's not much question which side little girls would love but both sides are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love them both. Front depends on what you feel that day

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thankyou for visiting my blog, and for your lovely comments :) I love both your quilts, the "back" is such a nice surprise!
    Jillx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those doll quilts are super cute, Julierose. I especially love the colors in Fiona's.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.