About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Wednesday, November 23, 2022

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

May you all have a wonderful Day!

My "Turkey-Lurkies" send
you all the gift of
Thankfulness..

Dawn,
 Jackie, 
(now sadly passed away-
RIP Jackie we miss you) 
and I all had such
fun making these...


Hugs, Julierose
La blageuse
(So-thankful-euse)

                                                 

10 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to your home, have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a fun wall-hanging! Happy Thanksgiving to you and hubby - enjoy the day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving to you, Julierose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been having fun looking at your past posts, I especially like the books you make and all the creative stitching. I haven't visited for a while and I'm truly missing out. Beautiful work :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember. Happy Thanksgiving. I am thankful for your friendship.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A belated Happy Thanksgiving (because we don't have it here, I always forget...)

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.