About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Saturday, March 18, 2023

LAYERED UP

 
I was finally able to layer up
my "Orange You Glad"
 Table runner ;)))

It measures 20" x 48"--
so it will be perfect 
for my dining table.

I cannot believe how tired
 I got just from getting 
this done!! 👾
But it is all ready for
leisurely pin basting now...
Hurrah...✌👀👍💛💚

Hugs, Julierose,
La Blageuse
[still-fighting-covid-symptoms-euse!]

21 comments:

  1. Reading:
    "Candle For A Corpse"
    by Ann Granger
    A Mitchell and Markby Cotswold Whodunnit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little bits of progress each day will get the job done! It is nice seeing you with some energy to do a little crafting each day. Hope you enjoyed Quali today. Looks like it will be a great race tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness, have you told Covid he has outstayed his welcome? So sorry that you are still so poorly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous you were able to "layer up" your lovely table runner. It is going to be so pretty when it is finished. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That runner is so pretty. I'm glad you are making progress with it.
    I hope you get your energy back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your 'Orange You Glad' table runner is so pretty. Glad you were able to layer it up and ready for pin basting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful runner. Love it. Feel better soon

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Orange You Glad" is a beauty, I love the colour mix in your strips.Sorry to read that you're still dealing with lingering covid symptoms, hope they all soon clear!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is looking good, Julierose.
    Look after yourself, you poor sufferer!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I guess you're proof that slow and steady wins the race. Don't overdo!
    Orange You Glad is looking wonderful and I'm sure it's going to look even better on your dining room table.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I find that gathering the back and getting things ready to pin baste is as mentally tiring as it is physical. And then once it is done I always wonder WHY? Here's to you feeling a bit stronger each day now.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The string blocks make a great runner. Hope you recover a little more energy each day.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm glad you tired yourself out on such a great project. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OYG is so beautiful! Think how darling it will look with a jug of summer flowers, or a pumpkin etc--maybe daffodils if you work fast, or a bowl of Easter eggs. I love it.

    I think you are doing great! Pls pin with lots of rest and stretches, back pain looms for us both, as we know.

    love from lizzy on this cold and windy, albeit sunny day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The quilt is looking good, Julierose. I sure hope you get back to 100% soon.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your table runner looks great! I hope you're back to normal soon.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This looks great, Julierose. I love the strips of green here and there.
    You'll regain your strength and energy just maybe not quite as soon or as quickly as you'd like. Take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your table runner is so pretty. Oh my goodness, still fighting covid symptoms, that has gone on a long time. I hope you are back to 100% soon.

    ReplyDelete
  20. You just can't rush things after covid - but I hope you are slowly gaining energy. Your table runner is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your tablerunner will be so fun to use and see! Take care. It really does take awhile for everything to feel normal again.:)

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.