I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.
"When Irish eyes are smiling,..." I can hear my Mother's voice still singing this while my Father accompanied her on our piano... Green was her favorite color....and we always had Irish soda Bread for breakfast....
Happy St. Patrick's Day to you and your DH. I forgot to wear green today but I guess I can be somewhat forgiven since there's no Irish blood in my background.
I didn't think I was at all Irish but I found out that the Scots spent some years in northern Ireland before they went to Pennsylvania. (I know Halloran is Irish...are you, too?)
"When Irish eyes are smiling,..."
ReplyDeleteI can hear my Mother's voice still singing this
while my Father accompanied her on our piano...
Green was her favorite color....and
we always had Irish soda Bread for breakfast....
--a few fond memories--
And to you, Julie Rose!
ReplyDeleteTo you and Tom too!☘️☘️☘️☘️
ReplyDeleteHave a great St. Patrick's Day!!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy celebrating your Irish heritage. Dont think I've ever tried Irish Soda Bread, but we did travel around Ireland for two weeks on a U K trip.
ReplyDeleteThose sound like wonderful memories! I have some Irish Soda Bread baking the in the oven right now. Happy St. Patrick's day to your both.
ReplyDeleteHappy St. Patrick's Day to you and your DH. I forgot to wear green today but I guess I can be somewhat forgiven since there's no Irish blood in my background.
ReplyDeleteI hope you had a great day, Julierose!
ReplyDeleteI didn't think I was at all Irish but I found out that the Scots spent some years in northern Ireland before they went to Pennsylvania. (I know Halloran is Irish...are you, too?)
ReplyDelete