Here are my first 3 weeks of the Calendar of Life [COL].
My DH likes this one a lot :))))
↓↓↓↓
All the butterflies in our dingle was the inspiration for this one...
And I like this one,
plus I really enjoyed stitching it...
Driving by the marshes inspired this one...
And below is the cycle of our days...
they move in the same way, but all of them
have a different
color or feel to them....
*****************************************
Something about Autumn urges me to
get things sorted.....before
winter sets in every year...
SO......
I am still trying to sort out
my paper crafting items
and my fabrics.
I also am
organizing all my
threads and needles,
pens and pencils--etc, etc--
all garnered through so many
years of stitching, glueing and
quilting....
As a result, my room looks
like a whirlwind
🌀🌀🌀
hit it...
&&&&
Every surface is covered with
stuff waiting to be either discarded,
donated or stored for future use...
In Other Words:
ONE BIG MESS!!!!
So, the only constant is my
Daily stitching on my COL....
I hope you are enjoying our brief respite
from the heat and humidity here...
Hugs, Julierose
La Blageuse
(organizing-euse)




Reading "Standing in the Shadows" by Peter Robinson...
ReplyDeleteI am in a sorting mood these days too. And my hand stitching time has been set aside but I will get back to it. I love seeing all your little stitch pictures.
ReplyDeleteThe CAL is beautiful, I love how you incorporate bits of fabric and truly make the tiny blocks reflect your days. ///Weather--I am actually feeling chilled right now, must look for some long sleeve tees. 80* tomorrow so I won't look too hard.
ReplyDeleteI'm really enjoying seeing your progress and reading your inspiration behind each one too. Fun project!
ReplyDelete