I spent a few hours decorating this junk mail envelope to use as a tip-in
in my Illustrated Journal.....using just leftover scraps from scrapbooking papers that
I couldn't bear to throw away....a glue stick and an envelope I usually trash
(gasp--:oooo --not anymore!!)
Here's the back of the envelope...
the opening is on the left (short side) to slip in some pictures or private journaling..
Now how could I
throw her away, I ask you??
I knew I saved her for a
reason...lol
And.........It flurried this morning and now the sun is trying to pop out--
so I punched out a few snowflakes to decorate....here and there....
And some clouds and smaller flakes....(you can see the interior of those
junk mail business letters that I am now collecting...)
*********************************
I saw a YouTube video tutorial on this idea at " JOURNALER PRAMITA 2306's"
youtube channel....
{check out her videos--she is amazing....}
Thanks Pramita;))).
...............
I was immediately drawn in to this idea- Great "use it up" and recycle fun.
Plus it is so pretty--you could even do Christmas or other holiday mail this way....
So, this is what I do when I cannot sew--resting my poor olde body--
my
(beloved) paper playing....
hope your Sunday is a "fun day" too!!
Hugs, Julierose, La Blageuse (paper crafting-euse)
Gee, that's really beautiful! I can see how your paper and quilting talents overlap.
ReplyDeleteThat does look like fun! Happy Sunday to you!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous envelope, JR. Thanks for sharing the idea and link, too.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Thanks 😘❤💕. For sharing my concept. Glad that you loved it.
ReplyDeleteI think this is a great idea.
ReplyDeleteThat's interesting. None of our junk mail comes in envelopes. Anyway, you have made something beautiful out of it.
ReplyDeleteIt's hard to throw paper or fabric away after spending so much. Great use.
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty envelope! You're making great use out of it. Good thinking!
ReplyDeleteI like the way you incorporated the weather into your scrapbooking.
ReplyDeleteOh what a splendid idea Julierose, you have a wonderful creation now.
ReplyDeletewhat pretty "junk mail" you have LOL love it
ReplyDeleteIts very pretty and interesting.
ReplyDeleteIt's so beautiful, Julierose!
ReplyDelete