About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Saturday, March 24, 2018

COULD THIS BE SPRING?

BUDDING


DESPITE THOSE CLOUDS....









HOPE SPREADING









ACROSS OUR SKIES....


GARDEN GREENING....

LEAVES UP-THRUSTING

LITTLE PEEPS ARE COMING....

                                           IT MUST BE      SPRING....

*******************************************
Tell me what you all think?
Decisions, decisions,
hugs, Julierose, La blageuse...(wondering-euse)

11 comments:

  1. It is slowly ebbing its way here. Love the bicycle tires. Going to be a great quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have trees budding, too! Glad you have a day without a blizzard for a change.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad you are seeing signs and praying no more snow

    ReplyDelete
  4. The trees and flowers know that it is time for spring to arrive!

    The guitar fabric is a great colour match for your quilt. Will it be a sing-song round the campfire?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our trees are budding too, and it makes me nervous. We’re still getting occasional snow and I want apricots this year. Your string blocks are gorgeous. The color scheme is one I plan to borrow to deplete my tan, brown and gray scraps. Even found an awesome blender. And when I was at an LQS that was having a March Madness sale today, I bought the last of a bolt (about 2 yds) of that very same guitar fabric! But I’ll be using that on the back of DH’s half-done guitar quilt. PS - lovely pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the guitars as borders. Perfect . Hoping Spring comes to my neck of the woods soon. Snow today. Grrr...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great quilt layout and the border will be perfect! I love your photos! It's so nice to see spring isn't it? Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The guitar fabric makes a perfect border with those colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Budding and greening are deliciously wonderful - and yes, they do restore our winter-worn and depleted senses of hope. Hugs to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like Spring to me in your part of the world!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think Spring is finally starting to make an appearance. Finally! Love the guitar fabric as a border!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.