About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Thursday, December 13, 2018

A QUIET MOMENT....

Rocky Neck State Park boardwalk....it is squalling here right now...
                               our first real
                                                           snow....so pretty 


                     Kota knows what to do when it snows....;))) awww what a sweetheart ...


And so does she....

Enjoy this quiet, hushed moment in your busy day.....;}}}

Hugs, Julierose, La Blageuse (Awed-euse)

13 comments:

  1. The boardwalk area looks so pretty and Kota is definitely in the best place in the house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to watch it snow. Have a great time.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like a good day to sit under a quilt. Kota is a smart dog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If we have snow, we just have small squalls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post. Northern Indiana is having warmer than normal weather and rain. As much as I hate rain, I hate snow more so I'll take it because we'll get slammed in January!
    Have a great day.
    Merry Christmas
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful! We don't get much snow in North Texas -- our winter storms usually involve ice. Snow is much prettier!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your post today! It’s beautiful. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's where I'd be too, right under that quilt, scoot over!
    It's beautiful to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely post. Thanks for sharing Julierose. Merry Christmas and a blessed 2019!

    ReplyDelete
  10. how pretty! Thank you for this open christmas card! Love Kota...
    LeeAnna

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.