About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Saturday, December 22, 2018

FRAGMENTED








LITTLE CRUMBS









AND
           







ORTS                             
 
                                                     AND                                                                   





                                               TINY BITS











AND...........................................................................................


                                                               LITTLE PIECES....
                  "When the dog bites, when the bee stings, when I'm feeling sad......
                                              I simply remember my favorite
                                                                   "strings"
                                                    And then I don't feel so bad..."

Here are some of my favorite strings/pieces/throw-away fragments:


And more..................it's really endless....
                                                            ORT CITY HERE.....;}}}}}

Hugs, Julierose
La Blageuse (crumbing-euse)

7 comments:

  1. Lookin good. I cant find any peach in my stash one color i domg seem to have i guess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely improv blocks.
    And Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julierose beautiful work my friend,wishing you a Merry Xmas and a happy New year.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.