About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Thursday, December 27, 2018

SWISS CROSS WIP

                                                       FOUR OF THESE

                                                   EIGHT OF THESE

                                                   
                 
                                                                 SEWING SET-UP

                                 This tutorial may be found at LORI'S BLOG for December 24th......
                                                              Aren't these blocks just so adorable?
                                                                             💖Thanks Lori..💖

hugs, Julierose La Blageuse (crossing-euse)

6 comments:

  1. I saw those and did not allow myself to be tempted! It does look lovely though. I would have made strip sets for the crosses rather than sewing each square individually as Lori does.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh can't wait to see the completed quilt!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, they are adorable and so many possibilities!
    I hope you had a great Christmas Julierose and Happy New Year to you
    and your family!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.