About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Wednesday, December 26, 2018

A-BLOOMING CELEBRATION

                        HERE IS THE SURPRISE AMARYLLIS BURSTING INTO BLOOM.....

                                and it looks like there will be a lot more to come;)))


                              AND MY NEWER ONE HAS DECIDED TO EMERGE....
****************************************************

                             Here is my shocking pink, florescent  Christmas cactus...

                                                                Isn't it just lovely?

                                                         I guess it's happy here.......
****************************************************

We had a lovely day on Christmas Eve at our son's home....
full of hugs, love, and laughter...
We are so blessed.....💕

**************************************
And look who's waiting for Santa....all ready for a good night sleep....

                                    My grandgirls:      Willa (L) and Fiona (R)....
************************************************************

Thom and I  had a quiet, simple, restful Day yesterday --

I made brisket and potatoes and green beans Almondine...
with some chocs for dessert ---compliments of DAWN  (gobble, gobble)
;))) thank you Dawn and I love the pretty tin.

& now I will HAVE to eat up
all the chocs PDQ huh?

so I can use that pretty tin
to store my quilt pieces in..

                                               ????RIGHT????LOL;)))

[I am cutting pieces for LORI'S "Swiss Quilt" tutorial Christmas gift to all of us...
thanks so much Lori..such an adorable mini quilt...]

I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas..

hugs, Julierose, La Blageuse (starting to think of 2019-euse)

9 comments:

  1. What lovely blooms to brighten up winter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas! The flowers bloomed at the perfect time! Your granddaughters are both beautiful. Lovely family!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The girls are growing so fast. Um yeah you have to eat the chocolates unless you want Jacky and I to help.lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a window garden success! Beautiful. And the cactus, again, success! They are so fussy, can drop all the buds for NO reason.

    Your granddaughters are lovely too.

    love

    lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Christmas Cactus looks fabulous. Mine is struggling. URGH. Wow Fiona and Willa are getting so big. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a nice holiday. My amaryllis has five flowers now, but they aren’t all open yet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What beautiful girls. Love your flowers as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like both amaryllis and cacti flowers. And your two human blooms are very sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fun to have those blooms at Christmas! Enjoy those chocolates--Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.