About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Saturday, December 29, 2018

AMARYLLIS' ADVENTURE














these are





short stemmed...

New to me....















Just beautiful...............................................💓









and my White one is coming along slowly...now has two shoots....


Here is Dawn's lovely ornament watching its progress..;))))
                               Isn't she adorable--thank you DAWN
                                          (click click to see all the others
                                                    she made this year.....

***********************************************************
Off to try to trim so i can then sew
 Crosses----
(they make me cross, as none of the center crosses seem
long enough...aaargh)...

And so it goes--Hugs Julierose, La Blageuse (cross-euse)!!

5 comments:

  1. Such pretty flowers! I tend to kill flowers so it is nice to see other people grow them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out my friend. Love that short amaryllis.so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! But I am puzzled why these flower for you at this time of year. Just this afternoon I saw some in a garden here in full flower. The ones I used to have also always flowered in summer. So why do they flower in winter for you? It's a puzzle!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.