About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Monday, December 31, 2018

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL

                                                             WE'RE ALMOST THERE....
                                                                      Farewell 2018...
And Almost done here, too:

                                                        STARRY STARRY NIGHT.....
When my hand gets sore from rotary cutting --like from "Crossed Up" I turn to my latest craft...
Diamond Painting...
I wish our night tonight would be full of stars, but the old year is going out on its rainy way...
Stay safe all .....

*********************************************************

I want to thank all of you for your continuing support and comments on my
little blog here in Blogville....;))) they bring me much joy and comfort.....


I hope you have a Healthy, Productive and 

                                               HAPPY NEW YEAR 💑

Hugs, Julierose La Blageuse ( Singing "Auld Lang Syne"-euse) 

11 comments:

  1. happy new year and great health to you and hubby

    ReplyDelete
  2. The BC comic in out paper today was him writing his resolution for 2019 to be more productive and in the next panel he is napping. LOL Reminds me of me.
    I wouldn't miss one of your blogs, JR. I don't always comment, but I do enjoy them. Thank you.
    Hugs and Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your diamond paintings. We are having rain too. Better than snow and ice I say. Have a wonderful 2019 my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year! It is raining here too. Your diamond painting is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New year Julierose and beautiful work,well done my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year to you too. We spent it sitting outside with friends enjoying a glass of wine. It is very warm here at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year Julierose! I love how your Starry Night is coming along.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the Starry Night! Happy New Year to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Julierose, Happy New Year.....🎊......
    May it bring health and happiness to you and yours.
    Love your Scary Night.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy New Year! We had snow here for awhile last night. So glad it melted today! Love your diamond painting!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.