About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Tuesday, March 3, 2020

RSC: MARCH=TEAL

                                     My teal scrap supply is really
                                           low→→ to almost none--
                                     so I went to my leftover charms 
                                                   and began 
                                             with my Zig-Zag pattern...
                                      and "Mrs ZZ" is done for March...
                                                        ;)))))
                       


             I didn't realize that I must hardly use any teal/turquoise 
                           {or whatever you count as this color}  
                             in my quilts...hence such a
                      paltry amount of it in my little scrap baggie...

I dumped the bigger pieces in with those little scraps.....
As you can see it is not over-flowing by any means...;000

*********************************************
AND:
 Here is a "sneaky peak" of my secret project....started with layer cake squares.....
for you people who asked......↡↡↡↡

As you can see I am ironing my seams all open...it really helps to have it lay flat..

Hugs, Julierose, La Blageuse (secretly-sewing-euse)




13 comments:

  1. Go teal!! I have some scraps and a teal UFO to keep me busy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love teal! Your zigzags are looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your teal zigzag is so pretty! I hope to get started on mine this week, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in the same position and counting aqua as teal. Your zig zags are coming along nicely each month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't have much aqua or teal either. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm very fond of teal but I too don't have very many in my stash!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Apparently you had just the right combo of teal. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good plan, to iron open seams, you're right, gives a flatter finish.
    I'm excited about turquoise/teal I have a lot of left overs just that color range.
    Have a wonderful day, Julierose.

    ReplyDelete
  9. One of the interesting things about scrap challenges is that often we are surprised by what we have/don't have in the way of colours. Your turquoise combination is a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. When I stop to think about it I don't think there's much teal in my stash either. I like the colour but it's not something I've picked up recently I guess.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.