"MARU-GATA KIMMI"
This first week for RSC, I made my monthly dresden from
the larger scraps I had on hand...
(Maru-Gata is Japanese for "round shape"--since my semi-circles
are free form and the blades free cut I thought this would be a good
title; and "Kimmi" is the name of the fabric)
I also made some Ojos, crumb blocks and flying geese
↡↡↡↡↡↡
I will be linking up with Angela at super scrappy who is hosting
our monthly color series....
***************************
Meanwhile, I am mainly working on my Secret Project.....
Hugs, Julierose, La Blageuse (crumbing-away-euse)


What a sweet little girl in the centre. Your freehand Dresden wedges are beautiful; if I tried to make them I think they'd be frightfully wonky!
ReplyDeleteFun! I have yet to pull out my colors for this month - focused on finishing the commission quilt before her birthday arrives on 4/1. Losing three weeks to the cold/sinus infection has put me behind schedule.
ReplyDeletenice aqua blocks
ReplyDeleteI'm impressed that you can make such a great circle with free cutting the blades! That is pretty in the turquoises, and your other blocks are, too!
ReplyDeleteNice blocks! Have to admit I'm very impressed that you can do a circle with freehand pieces....impressive feat!
ReplyDeleteMaru-Gata Kimmi is so cute! You have been very busy sewing up your “teal” scraps! I’m hoping to have a more productive week, next week!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous aqua scraps. You had a great, productive week.
ReplyDeleteYour Dresden Kimmi is darling, yes!
ReplyDeleteGreat piecing in turquoise/ teal you're getting your 'parts department' well stocked.
Lovely.
Looks good
ReplyDeleteI am speechless. I love your free form dresden, but you are your ojos and flying geese, and crumb blocks, you just are sewing up a storm.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty, my fave color.
ReplyDeletePS May I ask why you call your Dresdens semi-circles"?
ReplyDeletelizzy
I really like how your design wall is TEAL-ing up!! :o))
ReplyDeleteYou did great for one with very little teal! It all looks pretty on your design board.
ReplyDeleteWe've been working in the yard (plus I got caught by yet another squirrel), so I'm behind on this month's RSC. I have a ton of teal, so I should get busy!
Maru-Gata Kimmi is a honey!! You obviously have a good selection of teals tucked away to create the blocks on your design wall, very colourful.
ReplyDelete