About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Friday, March 20, 2020

RSC WALL STATUS

              I will be  making 4 more Ojos blocks with my leftover strips and triangles;
                 and the rest  of the tiny pieces will be crumb blocks...
                   and coping strips of some sort....

Then I will be deciding how to get these together into one piece....;---000 --
or maybe two???
Or who knows???
Waiting for the "AH-HAH" moment....
I am:
Linking up with Angela at:  superscrappy where all of us March Teal-ers
meet to show what we've made so far...

Kimmi is coming along:

                                     The outer blade ring is all stitched..↟↟↟
                                            now, I can begin on the white surround....

Most of my time has been spent hand quilting as my back told me to
rest up ....it is also coming along....;)))

I hope you are all staying close to home and doing well...

P.S.  added on Sunday--I have begun the white outer portion and am
listening to Pandora and the sun is shining...a few peaceful unstressful
moments...Hang in there;)))

hugs, Julierose La Blageuse (sheltering-euse)

18 comments:

  1. Those turquoise/teal blocks are coming right along. I really like the fabric in the geese. Your Kimmi looks great, too. Love all that stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After the RSC you are going to make a massive rainbow quilt with all of these parts?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of scrappy piecing going on here, Julierose. :D Teal is really a lovely color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Kimmi and your teal blocks. I hope to be joining in with the "Teal-ers" today. My scrap bin is waiting for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun blocks on your design wall. I really like the string diamonds.
    stay healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kimmi is looking wonderful! Resting the back is good - take care!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those little string blocks! All of your projects look great. Stay healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have all kinds of fun bits of turquoise on your wall, Julierose! I love that view! Glad your back is better - your quilting is giving that piece lots of texture.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Did you HAVE to put purple with your TEAL scraps??? Now, I'm fighting a Squirrel attack in the studio!! A new-to-me pattern is trying to team up with the lavender and aqua fabric stack that has been waiting by the door. Stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Feel better soon! Back pain is awful! Your projects look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have been very busy. Good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Is that how you do or start a quilt - put pieces on the wall to get a vision? Love aqua....

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful work! You've inspired me to start thinking about getting some 'parts' up on the design wall or in my case the design bed or floor. That's always fun to dream about what if I try this? or move that, hmmmm.
    Your hand quilting looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  14. A great collection of aquas going on there! Take care, back pain is just awful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your plan to sew it all together now and figure out the rest later. Sounds like a perfect way to keep moving forward.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Commenting as a fellow teal-er this week... LOVE your little pieced blocks. Can't wait to see how they land.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hope your back is continuing to improve...just be careful not to twist or do anything to injure it further. I'm loving the teal but even more your Kimmi!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those "AH-HAH" moments always sneak up on you when you least expect them! Enjoy playing with your blocks in the meantime!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.