Early Morning Light
while sipping frothed coffee...
[FYI : you can see our new fence
blocking out that old blue bus and
junk all over neighbor's yard...;)))]
lace across the morning skies...
****************************************
Look what I found at early morning grocery shopping
yesterday...
↧↧↧↧
to add to my meager collection...
******************************************
Today I hope to begin hand quilting
Fiona's Purple Butterfly...
Hugs from afar,
Julierose
La Blageuse
(grateful for another day-euse)





Beautiful sunrise, Julierose! I love the look of the trees this time of year, too. Enjoy some quilting today!
ReplyDeleteYay for fences that block out neighbours messes! And such a pretty cactus - which has reminded me that I want to get one for myself if I ever see one in the store. I won't be going to any nurseries so hopefully there will be some in the grocery store.
ReplyDeleteYay for the new Christmas cactus!
ReplyDeleteI need to look for a cactus too! I used to have pretty good luck with them. Your view is pretty; I think you were up early!
ReplyDeleteFences make the best neighbors. I noticed our back fence had been smushed by an old rotten tree falling on it sometime last week. The boys got the chain saw out and got it off the fence. A is looking forward to lugging and burning it in the fire pit this weekend.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a beautiful start to your morning. Have a great day, with maybe a little stitching as well.
ReplyDeleteI hope the rest of your day was a beautiful as the beginning.
ReplyDeleteI have only one had a Christmas Cactus. They are so pretty when in bloom.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures Julierose! Sorry not been leaving comments over the past little while, too many things going on here!
ReplyDelete