About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Thursday, November 5, 2020

PAPER, SCISSORS, GLUE

 
I started my new glue book this morning...
These are the first two spreads...↑↑↑

I am reverting back to my first
loves:
💝💝💝
    PAPERS,
SCISSORS,
and 
GLUE.

I cull magazines 
for random,
but meaningful 
images.

(click to read)
AND
then I will add more images
until 
I see that it
expresses what I am feeling
at that moment.

Today I worked on my dining table...
I find this kind of "play"
just so relaxing;
and it helps me to de-stress
during these unstable times...

Hugs, Julierose, La Blageuse
{cutting-and-pasting-euse)










11 comments:

  1. Nice to have something calming and creative to put your mind to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is beautiful and so creative, Julierose! I love the thought you expressed, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for explaining the process you go through to make up your books, we all need relaxation!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like fun. My daughter loves paper and scissors too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so neat! I love your pages. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a great deal of fun. I know if I were to attempt it that I would create little beyond a humongous mess.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.