About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Wednesday, November 11, 2020

BUTTERFLY MINIS

 

I've been sewing blue 
Snow Geese
to go with the blue butterfly
for Willa's
American Dolly quilt.
(I just need to sew it all together...)

This will be part
of her Christmas present...
I finished the geese strips 
this morning...

AND 
I have Fiona's 
Purple Butterfly and 
Snow Geese
Christmas Dolly quilt 
all ready to be sewn tomorrow.
↧↧↧↧
I think this is a good use of my
Butterfly embroideries...

The Butterfly blocks were an almost 
perfect 8.5" square;
I used the same pattern format 
that was in my Starry-eyed Jack 
to feature the embroideries...

I hope they will like them...;)))

Hugs, Julierose,
La blageuse
(sewing-euse)






14 comments:

  1. These are sooo pretty! I love what you did with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you decided to border them with the flying geese. Just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love those butterflies! They will love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm certain your little ones will love these quilts for the dollies. I know I certainly would!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They will look so pretty. Will you be keeping the other embroidered butterflies for yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a great way to use your butterfly embroideries! I love flying geese, too - they're perfect for a border!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The flying geese make such a great border for the butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are wonderful, the girls will love them. Such a creative use of the Butterflies, and interesting design transition of the geese in SE Jack to this design.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute dolly quilts. The girls will love them

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how pretty, Julierose. I love the effect of geese and this past year I have even gotten competent at them. lol I havent made doll quilts cuz i dont know what size the ggd's dolls are. Maybe I should ask, eh? Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.